Author Topic: CMTT tracking/contact  (Read 3675 times)

Offline Messerschmitt

• Rate Post
CMTT tracking/contact
« on: September 10, 2012, 20:32:37 »
Tried searching on google but couldn't really find anything.

How do you track your CMTT package using the tracking number and/or contact CMTT to inquire about your package?

Offline PuckChaser

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
Re: CMTT tracking/contact
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 22:03:13 »
Yeah, CMTT isn't like FedEx. If you call CMTT at the base it's heading to, and give them the tracking number they may be able to find it.

Offline Gramps

• Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 23:29:22 »
You need the TCN for the shipment, it is an alpha numeric code in the following format WA 2123 00 001 the TCN stays with the shipment from start to finish, the WSBL (waybill number) would look something like TC 12 3456. If you don't have one of these numbers, it can be hard to trace. The only way to trace this is through the NMDS system that your local CMTT/MDC use.
An object at rest cannot be stopped.

Offline Mirin

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 08:58:49 »
No point starting a new topic.

Recently posted to CFB Halifax Stadacona.  MY CMTT form does not have a contact number, although I at lease have a tracking number, for where my UAB is being delivered and my CoC has no idea either, oddly enough.  I've called CFB Shearwater CMTT through Google references and they gave me a nonexistent phone number to the Dockyard where I suspect my kit might be.  Can anybody please provide me with a number or location for where my UAB might be?

Regards